[Grandma’s dried pork roast]_Grandma’s dried pork roasted_Grandma’s dried pork roasted pork_Grandma’s dried pork roasted pork
Health is more valuable than anything. If you lose more health, you will notice that it is meaningless, and a reasonable diet is an important guarantee for health. The method of roasting dried meat by grandma is easy, and the materials are allEverywhere in our lives, it is especially suitable for those busy office workers.
1. Dry the bamboo shoots with cold water at room temperature. Change the water once a day. If the bamboo shoots are dried, you can easily pierce them with your nails. The current weather is about 1 week to 10 days.
2. Pork belly is best made of lean and lean meat, cut into larger pieces.
3. Wash the water with cold water and drain the water.
4. The condiments should not be too complicated to highlight the aroma of dried bamboo shoots.
Just use onion ginger, star anise and peppercorn and cooking wine, rock sugar, soy sauce and old soy sauce.
5. Remove some base oil from low heat, slowly melt the rock sugar, and fry until dark brown.
6. Add the braised pork belly and stir fry, and cover with sugar sauce.
7, add all the sauce and stir fry for 5 minutes.
8. Add enough boiling water to boil and simmer for half an hour on high heat.
9. Turn to low heat and simmer for 1 hour.
10, now come to make the dried bamboo shoots into thin slices, oblique blades, completely destroy the dried bamboo fiber structure, the bamboo shoots will be crispy and tender.
11. Add the bamboo shoots when the meat is cooked enough. If you like spicy food, you can add some red peppers and cook on medium heat for about 30 minutes.
12. Spread some green onions and serve.
Although the content of vitamins in the dried roast pork of the grandmother is extremely high, the MMs who love beauty should not stop constantly every day, be alert to the situation of yin deficiency and fire, and must eat healthy, exercise properly, and supplement nutrients.