[Can you eat fennel during menstruation]_Menstruation_Contraindications
Fennel meal has a unique fragrance, which can play a good role in removing the fishy smell of vegetables, and also contains rich nutritional value in the hometown, so fennel can also have a certain nutritional supplement to the human body.
However, for women during menstruation, for their own health considerations, they will avoid eating spicy foods that affect menstruation. Can women during menstruation eat fennel?
Can I eat fennel in menstruation?
The main ingredients of cumin are protein, trace amounts, precipitated fiber, fennel brain, cuminone, anisaldehyde and so on.
Its aroma mainly comes from scent substances such as fennel brain, anisaldehyde.
It is a multipurpose plant integrating medicine, seasoning, edible and makeup.
Tender stems, leaves for vegetables, stuffing, fennel fruits contain fennel oil2.
8%, anise brain 50?
60%, alpha-anilone 18?
20%, methyl pepper 10% and a-pinene dipolypentene, anisaldehyde, pinene and so on.
The endosperm contains about 15% fatty oil, about 85% protein, starch sugars and mucus.
It can be used as a spice, and is often used in the cooking of meat, seafood and pasta.
Traditional Chinese medicine is used for warming, Weixin, liver, kidney, spleen and stomach meridians.
Functions: warm liver and kidney, warm stomach qi, disperse knots, disperse cold and relieve pain, regulate qi and stomach.
It is used for cold kidney abdomen, kidney pill fall, women’s dysmenorrhea, low abdominal cold pain, abdominal pain, vomiting and diarrhea.
Fennel is rich in vitamins B1, B2, C, PP, carotene and cellulose. What causes it to have a special spicy scent is fennel oil, which can stimulate the nerves and blood vessels of the stomach and stomach, and has the effect of strengthening the stomach and qi.Great vegetables for meat and fat.
Cumin, a vegetable with fruits as spices and stems and leaves as edible organs.
In Chinese medicine, Wenyang disperses colds, relieves qi and relieves pain.
For cold kidney abdomen, kidney deficiency backache, stomach vomiting, abdominal cold pain.
If you do not have the above symptoms, it is best to eat less, otherwise it is popularly declared easy to get angry.
What to eat for menstruation 1, ginger and jujube brown sugar water (1) Ingredients: 30 grams of dried ginger, jujube and brown sugar.
(2) Method: Wash the first two flavors, chopped dried ginger, pit the dates, add brown sugar to fry, drink soup, and eat dates.
(3) Efficacy: It has the effect of warming and dispersing cold.
Suitable for cold dysmenorrhea and melasma.
2. Carp blood soup (1) Ingredients: 4 black beans, 2 slices of ginger, 10 jujubes, 1 carp, 1 piece of tangerine peel, appropriate amount of pepper.
(2) Method: Carp descaling, gills, fins, internal organs are cleaned, add less oil to the pan, and fry until golden brown.
Rinse the black pandan and clean it, put it in a pot, and fry it until the beancurd is cracked, then wash it with water and set aside.
The dates are pitted, the ginger is peeled, the rind is cleaned and set aside.
Bring to a boil. Add black beans, red dates, tangerine peel, ginger, and simmer for 10 minutes.
Finally add carp and cook for 30 minutes.
(3) Efficacy: Suitable for blood replenishment during menstruation.
3, Guidi mutton pork spine soup (1) Material: 9 grams of cooked land, 6 grams each of angelica, red peony, privet seed, dodder, 50 grams of lamb, 1 section of pork spine, 2 slices of ginger.
(2) Method: Wash the above materials with clean water, put them into the pot together, add 1000mm of water and cook for one and a half hours (for 1 person).
(3) Efficacy: Peaceful Yin and Yang.
4, lotus seed longan soup (1) materials: lotus seeds, longan meat 30 grams each, red dates 20 grams, the amount of rock sugar.
(2) Method: First, soak the lotus seeds with water, peel and remove the heart, and put them into the casserole with the washed longan and red dates, add an appropriate amount of water, and cook until the lotus seeds are rancid and seasoned with rock sugar.
(3) Efficacy: Ningshen blood.
Drink soup before bedtime to eat lotus seeds, red dates, longan meat, take 1-2 times a week, can often take.
It has the effect of nourishing blood and strengthening the spleen and stomach.